If you are already used to regular nicotine vaping, then transitioning to CBD vaping should be pretty easy. In some cases, you could even use your existing device. If you do not have any experience vaping, it might take some getting used to, but thanks to the health and wellness benefits of CBD, it is worth it.
To get started with vaping CBD oil, you need two things: a CBD vape juice and a vape device.
Choosing The Right CBD Vape Juice
There are a few things to consider when looking out for an ideal CBD vape juice to make sure your CBD experience is an unforgettable one.
- Make sure the vape juice is mixed properly without any separation
- Hold the ejuice up to the light, if it is completely clear, it is good
- Make sure the manufacturer shows you the independent lab reports
- Make sure the CBD used in the vape juice is sourced responsibly
Choosing The Right CBD Vape Device
Take sub-ohm tanks away from the picture as they are not suited for CBD vaping. That leaves you with these vape devices:
- Disposables: These are the simplest CBD vape devices. They are lightweight and portable and are powered by a built-in coil and battery. You do not bother about refilling or recharging.
- CBD Oil Cartridges: These are slim cylindrical tanks that are prefilled with CBD vape juice. They work together with a vape pen or 510 thread battery.
- CBD Pods: These share the resemblance of nicotine pods and are compatible with pod devices. This allows you to swap between CBD and nicotine easily.
- Refillable Vape Pens: These are devices that feature a battery that is attached to a refillable vape tank.
How To Vape CBD
Now that you know the devices that are best for vaping CBD, all that is left is for you to make the choice. Once you get your ideal vape device, start by reading the user manual to get accustomed to it and to make sure that you are using it properly, unless you are currently a vaper. Pod kits and starters may require a bit more knowledge before you can make use of them, but disposables do not need any preparation whatsoever so they are easy to understand.
In any case, here are some handy tips to get you started with your device.
Using a CBD Vape Cartridge
- Connect the cartridge to your 510 battery
- If there is a power button, rapidly click it 5 times to turn it on
- Single press the button while inhaling
Using a CBD Pod
- Connect the CBD pod to the battery
- If the pod is refillable, you will need to load it with your CBD vape juice
- The device is usually draw-activated so simply take a drag
Using a Vape Pen
- Fill up your pen with CBD vape juice
- You should wait for about 5 minutes to prime your coil for optimal performance
- If there is a power button, click it 5 times to turn the device on
- If the device features adjustable airflow, dual in your ideal setting
- Single press the power button to inhale
Your device may come with some additional features so remember to read the user manual. Make sure to clean your vape devices regularly, especially when you are using devices with refillable tanks.
When vaping CBD, especially if it is your first time, you want to start with small puffs. Start slow and observe how the CBD affects you, then you can try working your way up until you get to your ideal dose.
If you are looking for where to source high-quality CBD vape juice, then you should check out the CBDfx online store. You also get a variety of flavors that would arouse your taste buds, flavors like Spearmint Gum, Strawberry Milk, Strawberry Kiwi, Blue Raspberry, Wild Watermelon, Pineapple Express, and much more.